Medical Transcription is one of the highest paying jobs and the best part is you can do it part-time, full-time, daytime, nighttime, home-based, in office and even establish a unit by getting your friends and others work for you. Medical Transcription requires an individual to listen to the recorded dictations of doctors and typing them in a prescribed format. That’s it, you don’t need to put your brains to work to reinvent anything apart from listening and typing the right words. As already said, medical transcriptionists get recorded dictations, so you can play, pause, rewind, forward, slow, or fast the voices as many times as you want. The candidate doesn’t necessarily be from science/medical background as doctors will dictate each and every word and one just needs to listen properly and type accordingly. This training program covers learning typing, American English and grammar, familiarizing with medical terminology and Basic and Advanced Medical Transcription files.
Our training modules are designed in such a way that reinforces the student to focus on self-learning and face challenges of the real world. It is structured such that students have to take out time to research over the tools and concepts that they have learned in order to complete the assignments.
- The training will start from the very basic level and last till you become an expert.
- This training program covers presentations, real case studies and extensive live practical demonstrations.
- Students will get assignments & practical as homework, which will help them to explore the already learned concepts and guide them towards a path for research and development.
- The program features instructor-led telephonic sessions with full audio-video demonstration.
- Focus is centered towards knowledge gained through practical and exams are based on assignment being checked by a professional in the field and not just a set of questions and answers.
- Our certification ensures a well-deserved and highly paid job as well as we encourage freelancing, starting own business and working as consultants.
- Start: Basic knowledge of listening and typing .
- Theory: Human anatomy and transcription guidelines.
- Practical: Basic and advanced medical transcription ( BMT & AMT ).
- Interaction: Personal attention and executive calls.
- Evaluation: Regular feedbacks and final assessment.
- Certification: Valid universal certificate with performance grade.
- Placement: Referrals and home-based work opportunities.